- Minimum 3 students.
- Check course availability with the school.
- All materials included.
The 5-hour cooking class pass contains:
- Day 1: 30-minute appetizer while you decide the recipes you wish to prepare.
- Day 2: recipe 1 + tasting (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Day 3: recipe 2 + tasting (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Day 4: recipe 3 + tasting (1 hour 30 minutes)
Here are some topics you can learn:
- The history of Spain (The Spanish Civil War, The Republic, etc.)
- Santiago´s Pilgrimage Way
- Spanish and Valencian art
- The Spanish language in Latin America and its varieties in Spain
- The Fallas in Valencia
- Spanish cuisine
- Halloween in Spain and Mexico
- Valencian architecture
- Internationally famous Spanish festivities
- What to do in Valencia
- Culture in other regions – Andalusia, Balearic Islands, Catalonia, etc.
- Spanish music and theatre
- Urban legends
- And many more!
If you are a person who is keen on culture, art and history, there is no doubt that these are the ideal classes for you.
The culture pass includes:
- 5 one-hour culture classes.
The Culture + Cooking Mix pass includes:
- 3 one-hour culture classes + 2 Spanish cooking classes of 1 hour 30 minutes each.