- Choose your hour pack (minimum 1 hour)
- Classes of 1 hour, 1 hour 30 minutes or 2 hours
- Classes for 1 or 2 people
- Classes for adults, children or families
- Timetable adjusted to your availability
- All levels (A1 to C2)
- Start the course whenever you wish.
If what you need are classes entirely adapted to your needs or you simply wish to add some extra hours to your course, we also offer you private Spanish classes. These are tailor-made classes for one or two people, with a teacher who follows a syllabus drawn up to address your most specific needs and topics like business, tourism, medicine, literature, academia, social relations, etc. You can learn more effectively with private classes and you will notice your progress in much less time.
Do you want your children to learn Spanish in an easy and fun way? We offer private classes for children over 4 years old, taught by our SFL (Spanish as a Foreign Language) team specialized in Infant and Primary Teaching, using materials and contents adapted to each age and their specific needs. These classes can be individual or in groups if the children are related or friends. We also offer private courses for families who want to share Spanish classes between parents and children.
- Registration fee
- Level test or free trial class
- Teaching materials
- 2-3 free weekly sociocultural activities
- Access to the library and multimedia library
- Internet access (WIFI) in all the school
- Attendance certificate upon completion
- A 15-minute tutoring session per week
- The duration of one lesson is 60 minutes.
- The minimum age to enrol in this course is 4 years.
- In case of absence, lessons not received can only be recovered in case of 7-day prior notification or a justified medical cause.
- In the event of an unjustified delay of more than 20 minutes, the school reserves the right to cancel the class, in which case it cannot be recovered.
Our Spanish courses are adapted to the Common European Framework of Reference for Foreign Languages (CEFR) and to the Cervantes Institute Curriculum, which means that we have 6 different levels of Spanish, ranging from A1 to C2.
- Introduce yourself and meet other people.
- Talk about the weather, people, objects, places or general situations.
- Express your tastes and hobbies.
- Talk about your plans and obligations.
- Describe and report past experiences and events.
- Give instructions on how to do something.
- Use formal language and give advice.
- Talk about the future.
- Talk about experiences, anecdotes, stories and past events.
- Express your wishes and feelings.
- Express and justify your opinions.
- Participate in debates.
- Report other people´s words.
- Express real and unreal conditions.
- Talk about tastes, personal experiences and make descriptions in more depth.
- Express yourself fluently, spontaneously and effectively in social, academic or professional contexts.
- Make jokes and use double meaning or irony.
- Be able to understand a great variety of discourses: literature, films, academic articles, television, etc.
- Make a clear, fluid and well-structured speech with a controlled use of discourse markers, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Take part in any conversation or debate effortlessly.
- Be able to easily understand practically everything you hear or read.
- Use idioms, set phrases and colloquial expressions.
- Express yourself fluently and convey nuances accurately.
- Learn how to get around communication traps.
- *** If you wish to get further details of the contents of each level, you can download the original edition of the CEFR from the Cervantes Institute website here.
(*) Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment. Strasbourg: Council of Europe, 2001. MARCO COMÚN EUROPEO DE REFERENCIA PARA LAS LENGUAS: APRENDIZAJE, ENSEÑANZA, EVALUACIÓN