- All levels: from A1 to C2.
- Study of 1 week minimum.
- The courses range from one week to one year.
- Maximum of 10 students per group.
- Classes are from Monday to Friday, in the morning or the afternoon.
- Intensive courses (General Spanish, Spanish + culture/cooking, Spanish Mix) start every Monday.
- Extensive courses are great for people living in Valencia (4hxWeek, 6hxWeek).
- You’ll start speaking Spanish from your first class.
- Take individual classes for a course that fits you perfectly (One2One).
- DELE preparation courses to practice for the DELE exam.
- Free tutorials on Fridays.
- Combine your courses with individual classes.
- You can change groups as often as necessary.
- You’ll be able to practice your Spanish daily during our activities.
- You’ll do a placement test before coming to our school.
- Registration fees and teaching materials are included (= €0)
TUTORING SESSIONS FOR ANYONE TAKING A SPANISH COURSE FOR FOREIGNERS IN VALENCIA
Whichever Spanish course you choose, 2DayLanguages offers free tutoring sessions every Friday with one of our teachers. Sessions are approximately 10 minutes per person per week, are outside normal class hours, and are used to answer any questions you might have about content talked about in class.